Cashbar 1.1 – Stripe balance in your macOS menu bar
Minimalistic Stripe feed tracking app
The simplest way to keep track of your daily Stripe activity. This little macOS app sits in the menubar.
- Notarized by Apple
- Multiple accounts
- Regular updates
- The purest and simplest UI possible
- Dark Mode support
- Built with native code in the latest Catalina macOS, no Electron, no React
- Very lightweight: 5MB app, ~25MB RAM
- Costs only $1.50/mo to get regular updates.
System requirements: macOS 10.13+
All sensitive data is stored locally in your encrypted macOS keychain.
How to install and use:
- Unzip Cashbar.zip and move Cashbar.app to Applications
- Open Cashbar. Because it's not from the App Store, it will prompt a modal.
- Obtain your Stripe key
- Add your Stripe key to Cashbar.
- Set default period for rolling total revenue
Now you can start tracking your rolling revenue figures (~monthly recurring revenue (MRR)) and stay up-to-date.
Brought to you by Karma bot team. Working on Slack, Microsoft Teams or Telegram? You might wish to give Karma a try.
You'll get the latest zipped version of Cashbar app