Minimalistic Stripe feed tracking app
The simplest way to keep track of your daily Stripe activity. This little macOS app sits in the menubar.
- Notarized by Apple
- Multiple accounts
- Regular updates
- The purest and simplest UI possible
- Dark Mode support
- Built with native code in the latest Catalina macOS, no Electron, no React
- Very lightweight: 5MB app, ~25MB RAM
- Costs only $1.50/mo to get regular updates.
All sensitive data is stored locally in your encrypted macOS keychain.
How to install and use:
- Unzip Cashbar.zip and move Cashbar.app to Applications
- Open Cashbar. Because it's not from the App Store, it will prompt a modal.
Obtain your Stripe key
- Add your Stripe key to Cashbar.
- Set default period for rolling total revenue
Now you can start tracking your rolling revenue figures (~monthly recurring revenue (MRR)) and stay up-to-date.
You'll get the latest zipped version of Cashbar app